Oct 10, 2010

A day without

It was a hot Sunday. I was sitting in front of my pc, staring at the blank monitor. There was no electricity. My hands were trembling. I my head I felt dizzy. A darkness was spreading in my eyes. For the first time, I knew how it was like craving for something, begging for something, how it felt like being addicted, how painful it felt like when you can't log in for one day. I felt like a big beetle buzzing in my head. I started feeling heavy. Within a moment I fell down from my chair into a deep black hole below.

Suddenly I woke up. It was just a dream, I sighed. Facebook, Orkut, Twitter – all were open in front of me. All of a sudden I realized the terror of the situation I was in. I was sitting in a cemetery, with ghosts and skeletons standing behind me, staring at the screen, waiting to see the latest update I have. The whole place was smelling like garlic. Someones white clothe caressed my face in the cold wind. Someone put something on my shoulder; i guess it was a hand. Suddenly I felt so light. I was moving up in the air with my chair, as if I'm in an elevator that doesn't exist. I knew I was thrown up just like by a spring. The Google widgets in my desktop showed me that I was moving several times the speed of light. I closed my eyes tightly.

With a scream I woke up from the table. My friend was standing there staring at me with fear written all over his face. He was wetting his trousers.

No comments:

Post a Comment